Christopher is going into 6th grade this month and has chosen to play the trombone. The instructors don't recommend it, but we found a deal on eBay, researched it well and order it. Last Thursday it arrived and is in great condition. We had the band instructor look at it too and he said it was good to go.
We've signed Christopher up with a private tutor and he'll have his first lesson this next Thursday. I am so excited that he's going into band. Even his sister is excited. Christopher doesn't know to be excited yet, but hopefully he'll enjoy his band experience as much as I did and as much as Nicole is.
We've signed Christopher up with a private tutor and he'll have his first lesson this next Thursday. I am so excited that he's going into band. Even his sister is excited. Christopher doesn't know to be excited yet, but hopefully he'll enjoy his band experience as much as I did and as much as Nicole is.

No comments:
Post a Comment