Thursday, August 27, 2009

Christopher's Athletic Day

I'm very proud of Christopher. He had a pretty tough day yesterday and came through it with flying colors. After the regular school day he had football practice until 5pm.  We then dragged him to Taekwonodo at 5:45 where he lead the class the rest of us were taking. This is the first time I've been in a class he lead and was amazed at how well he did. He really was the best SWAT leader we've had in a long time. The rest of us went home after the class, but he stayed so that he could take his higher belt class later. I picked him up at 8pm and he was finally able to have supper and then finish his homework.  What a day! He wasn't too happy about having to rush from football to Taekwondo, but when he got there he was positive and upbeat.  Way to go, Chris!

No comments: